e Safety (A03)
Pupils and teachers will create a European survey and videos about the use of Internet and the use of social network.
There is a shared concern of governments in many countries in Europe about the dangers that young people may face when they use electronic devices, and especially when they use the Internet and social networks without the close supervision of an adult.
Nowadays even very young children have lots of opportunities to use these tools even from their telephone.
10 - 16
FR, RO, EN, ES
Aims And Objectives
During the three years of the project the teachers and the pupils will create a European survey and videos about the use of Internet and social network and about the dangers on Internet.
The European survey will use to know the practices of young people in Europe about the uses of the Internet and particularly on the social network. Through the number of pupils involve in the activity during three years the survey will be a representative sample of the young practices;
The pupils at the end of the activity will create and exchange small clips-video of prevention in English and mother tongues.
French work plan 2014-2015 :
Spanish work plan 2016-2017 :
Here you can find a link to the evaluation of the project.
- French pupils video Safety in the web 2014-2015 (external site)
- Spanish pupils video - presentation (external site)
- Spanish students video of good use of mobile phones 2015-2016 (external site)
- Lecture on prevention of school bullying and safety in the web (external site)
- Lecture on safety in the web (external site)
- UK students video on cyber bullying (external site)
- UK video on staying safe online (external site)
- FR Internet safety glossary 2017 (docx)
- E safety European survey results (in French) (docx)
- French E-safety movie 2017 (external site)
- Mother Tongue